Saturday, May 15, 2010

Check Check Check

So much has happened since I last wrote so let me fill you in.
  • Another Literature class completed in the quest for my B.A.- Check
  • Lot's of knitting and yarn buying- Check
  • Planned and threw the boy's first bday- Check
And lot's of little things in between. The boy's birthday party went off without a hitch. It was a lovely day weather wise and it was nice to spend the day with family and friends celebrating our two little miracle babies. Their actual birthday was a couple of days later. I still cannot believe that they are one already. It seems like yesterday that we brought them home.

I am so happy to have finished Candace's Mara Shawl. It was such a fun and easy knit. I cannot wait to knit one for myself. I am really enjoying finishing projects. It sounds weird but any knitter will understand this, I use to (sometimes still do) suffer from Start-itis. I was always starting new projects but never finishing them. Finishing projects and either wearing them myself or giving them away, feels amazing. I am not sure why I did not start finishing projects sooner! Here are some pics of Candace's shawl:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shawl, Jen. We (you, your Mom and myself) still have to get together to knit while we are all well LOL
    ~Joan.

    ReplyDelete